Each of our American white oak barrel heads has lived a previous life aging Kentucky bourbon and is now completing its journey in the most beautiful, meaningful way possible – as your wedding guestbook. A true American classic, as unique as you are.
- Be proud of your Guestbook – This is not a reproduction wood piece – these are the real deal – these barrel heads were once used to age bourbon in Kentucky Distilleries and made from American white oak. No inferior pine or engineered woods like others.
- Laser Engraved, not Printed – You can see and feel the difference. Designs are laser burned in, giving depth and a contrast to the wood while also maintaining a rustic and natural look.
- Not just a wedding piece – After the wedding, and after this bad boy is signed, hang it up on the wall for all to see with our included wall hanging hardware. It will be a beautiful centerpiece for years to come.
- Authentic and unique – Each barrel head has a story as unique as your own. They still have the original distillery stamp on the back which designating the the location, year, distillery and other information unique to it. There is no other barrel head like it in the world.
- Designs Galore – With our builder, your options are endless. And if you have something special in mind, email us and we will make it for you.
- A solid piece of American craftsmanship – Weighs 12lbs and measures 21-22″ in diameter and around 1.5″ thick. This baby was rolled around in rackhouses and used to store 50+ gallons of bourbon at a time. It is solid as a rock and will stand the test of time.
- Perfect for signatures – We make sure to include enough blank space for signing. Includes a sharpie for signatures and fixative coating to prevent smears.