Will you be burying the bourbon?
If you haven’t heard of this tradition, we’re glad you stumbled upon us, lest you get wet on the big day. They say burying the bourbon exactly a month before the ceremony on (or near) the spot where you’re about to tie the knot will keep rain clouds at bay.
Not convinced? Once the ceremony is over, the bride and groom (along with the thirsty wedding party) dig up the bourbon and share a toast. If we can’t lure you in with the promise of a post-nuptial splash of bourbon, you’re probably in the wrong place.
Read more about burying the bourbon here.
- T-top cork provides quick and simple on-and-offs with a tight and secure grip
- Flat bottle design is classic & minimal
- Laser etched with your custom design to match your guestbook
- A fantastic wedding heirloom for your bar
- Add matching glasses to make a full set