The barrel heads used to craft our one-of-a-kind lazy susans came to our workshop straight from the distillery, where they recently finished aging one of your favorite spirits. These add an authentic piece of the Kentucky Bourbon Belt to your family’s table, and are a must for any whiskey lover. It comes out of the box ready to use without any assembly or installation needed.
NEW: We’ve added the option for precision-cut indents for our premium rocks glasses and decanter set, which we’re pleased to offer as an ad-on.
- Distillery-used bourbon barrel head has char underneath and batch markings on the top.
- We install a custom-made wood backing board on the under side of the lazy susan to hold the slats together and prevent the char from touching your table
- 1000lb rated steel ball bearing turntable means your lazy susan spins smoothly, even when holding heavy dishes, bottles, or tools
- 21-22″ diameter means it’s functional on any size table, countertop, or island
- Perfect for your bar, dining room, kitchen, coffee table, craft room, or workshop
- (Optional) make your lazy susan into a bourbon barware feature with our precision custom-cut divots and premium rocks glasses and decanter set
Contact us if you’d like to ask about customizing your bourbon barrel head lazy susan with a phrase, logo, name, or any other design.